Comment on page
Top up wallet
To use Waves Domains, you will need to connect your Waves wallet first.
If you don't have an account on the Waves blockchain yet, the easiest way is to create an email wallet. Unlike a seed wallet, you can use your email wallet in different browsers and on different devices without having to import it every time. Just click Connect your wallet at the top right, select Email, then click Sign Up and follow the on-screen instructions.
We recommend that you top up your wallet with WAVES, the native token of the Waves blockchain: it is required to place a bid on Waves Domains and pay transaction fees.
Alternatively, you can top up your wallet with USDT, USDC, BTC, LTC, ETH and many other assets. Then, you can exchange your asset for WAVES.
Here are some ways to top up your wallet:
You can buy WAVES at a centralized exchange and transfer it to your Waves address.
WAVES is available on dozens of exchanges, such as:
Buying crypto with a bank card may require identity verification in the payment system. Normally, the procedure takes only a few minutes.
- 2.Hover over Trading in the top menu and select Buy with card → WAVES.
- 3.Specify the amount and currency you want to spend. Click Buy WAVES.
- 4.Select the payment method.
- 5.Then follow the on-screen instructions provided by the payment system.
You can deposit assets to your Waves wallet by transferring them from other platforms and wallets.
- 1.On Waves Domains, click Top up wallet in the side menu.
- 2.Select the asset you are going to deposit.
- 3.Select the network. The network must comply with the network of the platform you are transferring funds from.
- 4.Read the deposit conditions carefully and follow the on-screen instructions.
After you receive the transfer, swap your asset to WAVES:
- 2.Select your asset and specify the amount. Click Review Swap.
- 3.If you connect a Waves.Exchange (Email or Seed) or Keeper wallet, you can pay the network fee in BTC, ETH, USDT, USDN, etc. You can select the fee asset before signing a transaction.Select fee asset